-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Performed at SMU's openhouse today! Then got home and sat myself down to study. But couldn't concentrate. Put my head down to rest and ended up dozing for about 15 minutes. And now I'm here! With my contract textbook open in front of me. I'll blog a bit and then I'll quickly go into full mugger mode. I promise.
Grateful to have such lovely friends who spent time with me celebrating my birthday! And some of them even have midterms next week! (like me, but this is my birthday they are celebrating after all, not their own!) All in all, a great 20th.
-Is a happy mushroom- So much work for my humble birthday. Touched that friends and my family (on sunday) get together to make my birthday a good one, and me, out of so many other people on this planet. It's really just another day on earth, but to me and my family and friends, it's a chance to get together and share the loveeeeeee. :3

Now I really have to return to reality and gear my brain up for contract midterms. Really, Marsha. What are you doing with your life?

2 comments: