-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Arrived home today in a bad mood because I now have AS work on top of my mountain of work. Sigh. Whined and sighed a lot to no one in particular but since my mum was at home some of my whining was at her. Luckily she can tolerate whining.
Switched on the computer and watched Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar speech. She's quite funny. And pretty! I like her. She's my new favourite now, although I'm not sure who my previous favourite was. She's only 3 years older than I am and she's won an Oscar! Awestruck.


There's somebody else I decided to officially fangirl, and that is Joseph Gordon-Levitt... For being talented and for looking cute.
.

Now that I've sufficiently motivated myself, I shall begin work.

No comments:

Post a Comment