-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 22, 2013

My sleep cycle has definitely seen its better days, and definitely glorious days. Now it's in a slump. I'm doing stuff in a haze and today I woke up earlier to try to do some reading for my project report and upon seeing the tiny words of my textbook something in me turned rebellious and I decided to nap-- first on my bed then on the sofa. Then I left my house a little too late for my meeting at school. And all the while I'm just wondering if there's some problem with me. But deep inside I think there's nothing wrong. I just need sleep!
Mum fed me chicken essence and gave me a hug when she heard me whining (yes, was whining again this morning) and saw me being rebellious on my bed and the sofa. That was nice. I haven't hugged anyone in ages. The last thing I hugged was my friend's arm after contract lesson that day because my brain was just so woozy and saturated.
Thought of random friends on the way, smiled to myself; yesterday I also smiled at the thought of some people. 
I think I'm gonna be a hobo today and settle my lunch and dinner alone :( oh well. Life of a hobo university student who just needs to study a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment