-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Freaking out. About the workload. Again. And I feel sick and tired cos a flu seems upcoming.
But we can only march on.

Full. Smugger. Mode. Now. It's really a matter of discipline. I remember myself telling the law camp interviewers that law is a test of stamina rather than brains and I think maybe my comment might have sounded a little too melodramatic. But, well, they asked me how I found law school so far, so. I can't pretend and say, "oh, it's the loveliest thing ever!" (Yup, btw I signed up to be a facilitator for law camp.) And the interviewers should understand because they are our batch mates.

Save me from this.
But honestly, there's nothing to save myself from. This is life in its normal state. I've always had work to do. And even if there was a need to save myself, only I can do so. Right.

The advertisements are irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment