-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I really want to hug somebody but those whom I wanna hug will probably freak out if I do so. Sad. I shall just be content with hugging my bolster and Mr Woofy, my faithful furry brown dog. And my mum, but she's not at home right now. So for now I will hug Mr Woofy.

I like discovering indie pop bands that have existed for a while already, and I can just listen to the songs they've already written. It's like discovering a new corner of the earth. E.g. Two Door Cinema Club and Young the Giant.

There's a strange emptiness in me but I suppose plenty of people feel that way. It's normal to. These people fill up their days with work and play but when they return home to their beds they feel an emptiness niggling in the depths of their hearts.
But today the emptiness is more pronounced in me. I'm not sure why. I think I'm just really tired.
I shall rest a while, and it has been quite long since I started resting, and then I will start studying something. There's a certain peace to be found in learning.
There's also a certain peace to be found in being by myself, sometimes, with my own thoughts.
But not for long.
Because I get bored with myself.




Okay I should stop living in Fluffyworld and start studying. Oh my I'm listening to Young the Giant's album on YouTube now. It's so good. My ears are singing with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment