-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 29, 2013

It's time for me to learn to have some steel in my spine. No more whining about my backlog, about the vicissitudes of life, about my horrible grades, and about lack of sleep (although sleep is still very important to me. If not for having enough sleep last night I think I wouldn't even have the resolve to type this down).

It's time for me to start work.

I think the 'steel in your spines' thing was said by my prof. Oh gosh. She's really mean but some of her words really stick to my mind.

OneRepublic are awesome.



^their new album!!! Which has awesome previews, so the songs must really be awesome.

Awesome is not a good enough word.

My impossible fantasy-- talk to the band and sit in their jamming sessions.

I realize that I construct artificial limits around myself. I care too much what people think about me. So I don't dare to do some stuff. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment