-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 15, 2013

Skipped samba again. Was walking home today and I realized again with more urgency that I'm not really coping well with my workload. 
Anyway, here's the most important point of this post:
Whatever I wrote in my previous post took an unusual amount of courage so if you want to broach the topic with me, give me a heads-up, for example, a meaningful look, or a reference that you read my blog. This is to prevent me from fainting on the spot. And needless to say, it's TOP SECRET.

I realize my secrecy is rather abnormal, but I really can't imagine doing it any other way, so.

Okay, work time. I don't have much time to waste on emotional stuff anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment