-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, March 18, 2013

Slept 3.5 hours last night but I feel really energetic right now. It must be the coffee I drank this morning (I rarely drink coffee). I also feel strange this morning. It feels like I'm looking upon the world in an entirely new way, and I'm not sure how to go about watching this world because it looks so new. It's one of those issues which have no answer and no resolution.
Well, good morning.

Now I'm on my way home at 4.45 pm... Walked to mrt with S who talked to me about G. Well, G is a really nice guy and I've raised my esteem of him. He was the one who encouraged me to join samba when I was still debating and asking everyone if law students had time for CCAs. I followed his advice because he said yes, you will have time, in a very confident and reassuring way. And I don't regret following his advice. He's a great person, and a gentleman in every sense of the word. But I don't talk to him because I'm quiet and he's quiet and we don't have many topics to talk about haha. Anyway I'm not talking about this in the romantic way, not at all.

On to the topic of my crush. Ahem. The more I see him and the more I think about it, the more I feel like it's not right to get together. I'm not even sure what I'm really looking for in a person. He probably comes close to my archetype of The Guy but I suppose our relationship lacks a certain something. I'm getting over it quite easily, despite the angst I displayed to my friends that day. I definitely feel slightly hollow, and I still feel slightly angsty, but I'm getting a greater sense that I'm more comfortable with him as friends right now. And he is more comfortable with me as friends. I think there's a good friendship going on here.
I think getting into a sincere relationship really needs a certain level of experience and maturity which I am still accumulating. I'm not ready yet.
I really wonder how people get together in secondary school and jc? What did they feel like? How did they know? Yet another mystery in my life to be answered...
I half-want to private my blog but I think there's nothing here that's really worth hiding anyway.
Speaking of privacy, I realise that I've been spinning webs of secrecy around myself. Recently my two friends knocked down a barrier in me and found out my secret, ie. what I've been talking about.
Okay I'm reaching my house soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment