-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A few more memories came trickling back to me about 2012:
1. I think it's this year that saw me falling in love with cellos. Very early this year or very late 2011. Started listening to 2cellos and PianoGuys and other random cellists. Only remembered this because kiss92 played Smooth Criminal, which 2cellos did a cover of. Sizzling hot cover. :D
2. Started to try out drinking. During camp. My tolerance for the horrible taste of alcohol has risen, but I will still refuse to drink stuff like whisky. I like cider, champagne is fine, and white wine is alright.

I think I don't have a very good memory. I need people to jog my memory...

Resolution for 2013, a lovely-sounding year:
to be more at ease with myself in social situations
this sort of phrasing ties in 2 important goals-- a) to remember who I am and b) to be confident

I developed a new hobby-- collecting wallpapers for my laptop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment