-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, January 25, 2013

There's a mismatch between living in my own thoughts and living with people. If I lived in my own world, everyone would do what I wanted them to. But living with people is totally opposite.
Haha, now you see the secret manipulative side of me. But that side of me doesn't ever manifest in real life. I think so.
Anyway, I feel half-glad that I joined my cca. And half-indifferent to it because... excitement wears off after a while.
Still addicted to that song by the paper kites! :))
I realise that my morale was really low this week. But I think it was a side-effect of waking at 6 am everyday. I took a nap yesterday and last night I slept 10 hours. Best day ever!!! Sleep really works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment