-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just realized that today I'm constantly looking for distractions, which makes me more impatient with myself, and then the cycle repeats, somehow. Urgh.
Distractions: Facebook (Now I have a love-hate relationship with it), food, sleep (because I was reading on the sofa), and now blogging.
Ultimatum: to finish this case by 6 pm! Which IS possible because I have literally spent the entire day on it.
Yesterday was, in general, quite a pleasant day.
Woke at 10 am (my definition of happiness) and did a minimal bit of studying. Went to school to meet C and C for lunch and satisfied my craving for food at the basement cafe. C had to wait quite a bit for me cos I took a bit of time to drag my ass out of the house. D: Good company and food cos I haven't had a meal with them in ages and ages! If not for the company I would have just settled for a bun for lunch at home. But it was cut short cos we all had cca.
Went for samba. It's really getting boring these days because we're preparing for the concert, so we keep rehearsing the same few songs. Secondly, I'm not very close to the people because a few of them seem to love ignoring me. Still, a few are fine and I chat with them. Vaguely annoyed at my schedule cos all my presentations and my concert rehearsals and the concert itself are all so close together. Good luck to myself, but somewhere in myself I know I'll manage fine...
Left right after cca and went for dinner with (another) C and L. I never knew we could talk so much! But it was good. It's a thousand times better than going for meals with my cca, which could get awkward.

I think what I should do now is stop complaining and get working!

No comments:

Post a Comment