-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, January 27, 2013



Every time I close my eyes I can touch the colours around me 
Suddenly I realize everything I thought was impossible is here 
And my heart sings in a world so incredible 
And everything burns much brighter

Such pretty lyrics. :D Apparently this band's songs has been used in Twilight quite often. WHY? I shall reserve my judgement for the sake of the songs. 

What keeps me happy now are, in decreasing order
1. People
2. Food and sleep
3. Discovering new music like this one
4. Drums
5. Random bursts of mini- enlightenment attained from doing my readings (these seem to be getting sparser and sparser)
6. Hugging my soft toy

What doesn't make me happy, in decreasing order
1. Horribly tight deadlines
2. Unfriendly people
3. Lack of sleep

I realized that I probably am quite a pampered and self-entitled person. I guess a lot of people face the above 3 unpleasant factors so I shouldn't let it get me down too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment