-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Today I learnt that there are some bosses you cannot talk to and some whom you can.
The first kind of boss asks you for more information. You helpfully provide whatever you know. And then you get slammed in front of the whole band. Please, if you wanted information in the first place, don't slam the person who provided you with it. Just clarify politely if you didn't understand; blowing up will not help me to make you understand. The world doesn't revolve around you no matter how important your role is.

The second type will clarify the facts politely and encourage you. He respects you. He will squeeze you on the shoulder and tell you it's alright that the first boss was so mean.

To the first boss, my reply will forever be, "I don't know, why don't you ask somebody else?" My respect, if any, for the first boss, will never reach even half of my respect for the second boss. Or maybe 10 percent is a better estimate.

Even my nasty friend (the irritating person I complained about previously) probably noticed that I was angry beneath the surface and he sat beside me and talked to me fairly nicely. For the first time in N weeks. I was mildly surprised but I guess maybe he isn't that nasty after all.

Anyway I was really calm with the first boss when it happened but now I just have to vent my anger here. My senior probably noticed my rage beneath my really calm surface and squeezed me on the shoulder and told me it's alright. This senior is one of the 2 I've been fangirling in previous posts.
I've never been so angry in a long time and it's probably because I've never taken such crap before. I know, I sound really pampered and sheltered. But that's how I am.

However, unlike some people, I recognize that the world doesn't revolve around me and I understand that such crap is really commonplace. I have to get used to it. I have to understand that nobody outside will treat me like the youngest child in the family, like my family always does.

But it's because of the bitches that you are reminded how very much you love your family and good friends.
----------------
And now I shall go and continue my readings omg I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment