-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Got Mr. Woofy from my cca mate yesterday. He's part of a cca Christmas gift exchange and I got Mr. Woofy with a bit of nerve and a bit of luck. :) Mr. Woofy is a brown soft toy dog. But he prefers being called Woofy.
Feeling lazy today even though readings are mounting... Was supposed to watch Cloud Atlas tonight with my bro but I realized that I should really be studying instead. Bro accepted my explanation without hesitation. Hmm. :)

Nothing much going on in my life except lots of cases to read and some amount of hitting drums. I realized that reading cases can be interesting if you take it as a story and put yourself in the person's shoes. I did that just now but I've only finished one case in my entire weekend. OMG. Still have loads to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment