-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today my friends who were more acquainted with physics told me that the bridge-shaking phenomenon we experienced during Sambatida is called 'resonant vibration'. And it is said that there was once an army which marched across a bridge, and it collapsed, because the soldiers were marching to the same beat and the bridge shook so much that it collapsed.
So it is common for armies to stagger their marching so that resonant vibration doesn't occur and the bridge doesn't collapse.
:O So if our band had been bigger, and if we had STOMPED our way through the song...
:OOOOO
Slightly creeped out.
But it's a damn cool thing to say imo. Haha.

Watched Hell's Kitchen that day with my bro. It's not very entertaining though... the only entertainment is Gordon Ramsay throwing fits of rage and swearing. There was once he called a guy 'dickface!' and the guy retorted 'okay sir, but I'm not dickface!' Ramsay immediately gave him a scolding right to his face (yes, like 1 cm away from his face) and shouted 'Don't get all sensitive with me!'
Hmm. Decided that I have really been very sensitive. So I'll reduce those purposeless, senseless tirades. Realized that the best thing to do is to just move forward with no hesitation at all.
And it's strange how I've learnt something from a vulgar chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment