-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, July 1, 2013

Maybe there is no point spilling out all my angst here because, let's face it, if I really loved to complain, there's lots to complain about.
Instead why don't I focus on the lovely stuff and just move on and stop puffing up with self-importance like a pufferfish. With all my thorns sticking out and making me look sulky and fierce. And with all my thorns possibly hurting others. Count your blessings.
Life's too short to lay out complaints one by one. If complaints were paper they could probably blanket the whole sky.
Learn how to sort out friends from pseudo-friends.
Family and friends are worth spending time and money on. In fact what you give them and what they give you can never be counted. It just keeps going on.
Pseudo-friends? I've learnt not to expect anything from them. But you can still act like everything is fine with them. You don't sulk at them because it reflects badly on you (people think: 'hey, why so petty?'). Also, you only sulk at people when you expect them to apologize or comfort you. But as I've said I've learnt to expect nothing from pseudo-friends.
Hmm of course some people are born nice and even if they aren't friends they treat others really well, just because they want to. These people are an exception. Or maybe I shall say that these people have higher EQ. But low EQ is not an excuse.
We don't forget. But we could close an eye, or we could ignore it. Forgive? I don't know. Forgiveness sounds too self-righteous. I'll reserve it for the more significant issues.
Most importantly we don't forget. And we also focus on what really matters.
Because how much of what we complain about is really, really important?
Don't forget what you have because of what you don't have.

I like Macklemore's songs/raps. Not too shouty. Has swag.
"Make the money don't let the money make you...Stay true~ stay true~ stay true~"

Stay real. No rose-tinted glasses.
Stay true to yourself.

^ Pissed-off ramblings. Don't judge thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment