-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A few of my school mates are taking part in some prestigious debate competition. Here I am forking out time for my cca, and there they are, doing piles of legal research over a random moot question the judges threw out. During summer hols. Felt quite unsettled... like, am I doing enough law stuff? Or am I... actually disliking it? Not really... there were some modules that I liked.
Anyway I guess... to each his/her own. I survive my own way. Who's to say which way is the better way.
Also... realized that much of my energies can be spent opening my mouth and giving suggestions to whoever's-in-charge, instead of sitting and whining in a corner.
Poof.
Honestly uni life has broadened my range of emotions quite significantly.
And I feel like... 身在福中不知福. 'Cos I really live in an amazing world. At least it is amazing where I am. How many can say the same? Look at this girl. She's younger than I am and already such an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment