-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Saw a Facebook status that day that bashed the attitudes of elitist people. Gist of it was that people who have the privilege to go to good schools and have time to dream of going to even better universities should not look down on other people who don't have the time or good fortune to have dreams like theirs.
Okay, legit.
But people should not be too quick to generalise. Whether or not a person is hateful doesn't depend on how privileged he is. I can think of people who are hateful regardless of how privileged they are.
Angst aside, I guess my point in saying all that is to remove myself from the battle and to tear away any labels that have stuck with me.
If I were more childish I would say: I hate people. But today I know better. It's just human nature: we all secretly dislike certain people but are forced by circumstance to see them or work with them. I guess today I would say, I'm tired and I need some time away from people.
And I did today. I visited a basement studio with my friends and played the piano with them. Okay, they are people. But they are nice people.
不埋怨别人,只觉得自己以前太依赖别人,太相信别人的好了。

No comments:

Post a Comment