-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, July 1, 2013

I've contracted Pentatonix-itis. I'm addicted to listening to them. I need to listen to them once a day.

Also I'm feeling kinda disillusioned. But with that I feel more certain about what I'm going to do in future, and I feel it with more conviction.
And there's nothing wrong with being self-righteous and sticking to one's own beliefs. There's nothing wrong with trying to impose them on other people too, if you think they should not be doing what they are doing.
But it's not easy getting through some people's thick, self-important skulls.
Have I tried enough?
Or actually the question is, why should I even try?
I don't feel like trying. All my life I've been taking care of myself, not taking care of other people.
Although I feel like even that is starting to change. It's no longer enough for me just to take care of myself.
I think I need to multiply my willpower by 10.

Angst moment... Please don't ask me what's wrong because I won't say. Because it's nothing much really. It's just part of adulthood, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment