-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, July 26, 2013

Playing with my phone now after bathing and it feels warm... I HOPE IT'S SAFE.
Anyway.
人本性是贱的。 要生气才知道什么是快乐,要有可恶的人才懂得珍惜朋友家人,要累才知道什么是精神。
'Cos I felt pissed today at... A few things and people. They need more tact. Felt under-appreciated. Concluded that I am getting pissed off by almost everyone these days. It was this hard knot inside my chest. And probably a cold look in my eyes.
Then went for cake with friends. At first the knot stayed. But after about 1 hour of chatting we started reminiscing about things and I felt the knot dissolve...
And felt much lighter. Realized that my favourite class is still my sec sch class no matter how emo i was then.
Then went for samba slightly reluctantly COS so many practices this week. But it was fun, as it usually turns out to be. Felt like I was floating by the end.
:D
And so I shall sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment