-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What up... another angsty post

I keep remembering what the instructor said about Singaporeans... He said, Singaporeans love to have things all laid out correctly for them. For example: Taking bus? Okay, go to that bus stop, take bus numbers x, y, z, don't forget to tap your card, okay, then get off x stops later, don't forget to tap your card again!
There's truth in what he said. I just wish that sometimes we weren't so uptight about everything. It makes people clam up, it makes people nervous. It traps people in a narrow alley that stinks of your shit. You can only walk from here to there. You can only do this. If you stray out, oh you'll get hell from me. Wait for it. Why? 'Cos there are rules. 'Cos you're stupid if you don't do it accordingly. 
Life could be so much more if you just... tiptoed and looked past the wall that you're getting encircled by. This is one side of some people that I simply detest. I don't really care if you encircle yourself. But don't extend the wall to other people's own space. Don't impose your rules on others. 
I know I'm learning to be less of a whining bitch... But this one, I hope it's a little less narrow-minded than my previous bitching posts. Previously... I think I really could do with a bit more generosity and magnanimity. 
And the more I bitch, the more detached I feel from people/the rest of the world. I don't want that. But it's okay if there are people I can identify with. 

Okay so. Went for CIP today. People were warning us about rebellious kids, but hey, I think they were very well-behaved. I think it was just them exaggerating. They need to relax a bit. I liked the kids.
Then went for dinner with girl-section-mates. It was nice; ate at soup spoon which had good soup. But felt a bit detached cos we were rushing a bit to make it in time for prac. Omnomnomnom.
Prac was woahhh... cathartic. Shiok. Didn't want it to end. Except that they switched off the air-con in our room so it was getting really stuffy. Just give me a shower and hey, I don't mind if you ask me to play till dawn. 
Another CIP session tomorrow. I'm giving myself 1h 45 mins to travel. Oh. My. Gosh. Siao. I don't really wanna go there next time.

Hey that angst-pouring felt good. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment