-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cos dreams come slow and they go so fast
Maybe the best thing to do for now is to have a firmer grasp on reality.

cip camp tomorrow, and all I can think of is... I feel like a prisoner. 'Cos there doesn't seem to be enough time for me to do what I want (i.e. nua-ing at home and having family time, which is going to be really scarce when school starts).
And the next thing I think of is the Les Miserables song, sung by the prisoners:
Look down! Look down! 
Don't look 'em in the eye!
Look down! Look down!
You're here until you die!

Shit I feel kinda trapped now. Metaphorically.

Still, on the bright side, there's the song at the finale:
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!


Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?
:
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

It just... gives me an idea to cling onto... the idea that I make my own choices. We follow rules, but some rules can be broken, while for others it's better to follow them first. There is nobody we should follow mindlessly. There is no set of rules that we must adhere to fully. Life's a game of chess... and there are countless combinations we can form.

Felt so distant from my cca people today. Idk why. Just my mood I suppose.

Okay I'll stop all this rambling and get down to packing for my camp.

There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment