-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The script

Once again I find myself liking The Script... Because they inspire. I never really took notice of Hall of Fame lyrics till today, and it hit me quite hard.

You could go the distance

You could run the mile
You could walk straight through hell with a smile
...

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
Never gonna know if you never even try

Basically what I think of these lyrics is... I work hard only for myself and any other cause I deem worthy. I don't work hard for anybody. For anybody, if I can't get out of work, I do only what's required. 
Of course to work hard only for myself is really... Selfish and douchey.

I feel like I've been full of angst these few days... And I don't like it. I don't like angsty people because the line between angst and self-pity/self-entitlement is really thin. I don't want to be a disgusting self-pitying person who thinks the whole world owes her.
So I'll break out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment