-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yesterday I was cabbing from work to samba nominations. The driver was really entertaining. I zoned out once or twice maybe, but that was not because he was boring but more because the ride was so long. I really respect people who make an effort to reach out to total strangers like me and share their theories about things under the sun.
So what did he talk about? He talked about music, about his son, about his work, about his wife, about math, about how the world is an illusion.
Interesting mix right? Just imagine an earnest guy driving you to your destination and talking to you about all these seamlessly.
And at the end he said 妹妹你要用功读书啊,祝你身体健康,uncle 最喜欢的是读书人。 对不起啊,uncle 很叽喳。
So I said 不会,很好听,祝你身体健康!
I was late for my samba nominations thingy (it was quite an important event) because there was a jam but I don't mind at all... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment