-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chinese was okay, maybe a little li2ti2, but hopefully an improvement from BT2. Nothing else to say... strange how I wanted to start this post with something else, but decided that it was only natural that I started with an update on how my tests went.

Just read my bro's blog, and I'm kind of surprised/amused (in a more respectful way) at how deep he can get. Hahah, I'm not saying that I always thought how boys in general, or specifically my brother, are shallow beings.
I wonder if he reads my blog, but I seriously doubt older brothers would bother to read their younger sisters' blogs. That's not the point.
I've got some comments I want to tell him, but posting them on a public tagboard seems really weird especially for people who live together. But on the other hand, it will definitely be weird if I tell him what I think face-to-face. Firstly, it's kind of unnecessary, and secondly, it's odd for a younger sister to be talking deep secrets with her elder brother.

Whatever.

Human beings are really secretive. How many of your secrets do you share? I guess people write blogs because they need a place to keep all their secrets, which they bury in between rants about what they just did and how their day was. When there was no Internet I guess they resorted to writing secret letters and tucking them into little nooks in their rooms. Or they wrote letters to their friend/pen pal/family back at home to complain about their hard times, because writing out your troubles is usually easier than telling someone about it face-to-face.
I guess it's correct to say that human beings are naturally lonely creatures, because more often than not, they can't find a fellow human being to spill all their secrets out to.

Now for IH. Hello IH.

No comments:

Post a Comment