-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I smell something really good wafting my way from my neighbour's house. Smells like pandan leaves. Maybe the Ah Ma is making some nice nyonya kuehs... Or maybe she's making green bean soup. Sniffsniff.


I was just thinking that all this negativeness that I've been harbouring these past few days probably stemmed from my lack of sleep. Because a lack of sleep leaves me in a semi-conscious mode and I just stump around all day in school without thinking anything much at all. Then I stone at home and give myself mental reminders that I have to start revising. And I do. In a stoned manner.

More sleep will perk me up. Therefore I shall sleep early tonight. Early, meaning 10.30 pm. Yay!

Jay Chou's pronunciation is horrible. People who sing rock are so much better at pronouncing words... But Jay Chou's songs are nice and the words jump out at me at random intervals, so oh well, doesn't matter.

Okay. Why do I check facebook almost everyday even if I know that I'm not going to post anything... or even do anything to it? o:

No comments:

Post a Comment