-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, September 28, 2009

Now for a quick blog...!

I finally found out who Yo-Yo Ma is... I always thought he was some Latin American guy who was a cellist and who had a hip-hop edge to his music. Now I know he's a Chinese who plays the cello...lols.

Anyway, I couldn't resist popping by blogger since I was online.
I've been feeling tired in school, even though I think I should have gotten used to my erratic sleeping times by now. I guess much of the tiredness comes from stress, maybe, and I think it would be a good thing for me to calm myself down a bit and think straight.
I'm not sure, every time EOYs come I start to have a major dilemma on how worried I should be and how best to go about studying. Hahah. That's not really the main thing to be worried about, right.

YAAAARGHHH RUNS AWAY FROM BLOGGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment