-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'll limit my playing time today!

Doing facebook quizzes is fun.

I really admire people always see the fun side in everything... even when things are dreary/sad/unfulfilling.

I just feel that the atmosphere in school is rather tense, tired.

But I don't want to continue mulling over this statement because I don't want to end up feeling like that also!

I don't feel all that tense or tired. Or maybe I do, sometimes in school. And when I reach home I ease up again, on such days.

Speaking of home, I took a nap this afternoon and woke up feeling extremely guilty. D: Guilt always comes after naps. Is it such a bad thing to sleep!
Obviously not, it gives me energy to do work later on.

Onward myself, and onward all my friends!
jiayou :]

No comments:

Post a Comment