-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need to relieve my boredom first. I'm in school, and it's amusing that the school's internet filter didn't block blogger and facebook :) Not that there's much on facebook anyway, everyone's off mugging for EOYS.

I shall lower my expectations for LA D: Shall not elaborate...

The library mainly consists of scholars... To be specific I'm on the 3rd floor of the library.

Oh wells. Hmmsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I'm about to do globalization notes...!

It feels kind of sad to be in school alone... I'm used to having a company of 3 or 4 around me when I study in school. Maybe it's just the aura of the library that's getting to me.
Oh wells, this is kind of pointless.
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment