-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lol, look:
Today, I met my new teachers. My science teacher is James Potter. My name is Harry. I have asked him to adopt me so I can legally be Harry Potter. MLIA
-From mylifeisaverage.com

Okay, me's bored!
I find that I feel the boredest when I'm at home alone. My mum's out at Nanyang Glitters and my bro's off to Marina Barrage. (o_o?)
And I'm also the least productive when I'm home alone. I spent the whole of today reading through IH conflict notes without even doing up any notes for myself. At least I finished. phew?

And I gave Greenaria my pet turtle a clean-up today. Now she's hanging at the window, although there's no sun now (it's 6 pm).

Some people learn because they want to get good grades and go to university.
Some people learn because they love that subject.
Some people learn to look smart.

Number 2's the most ideal one. I guess you can only feel like number 2 when you've gotten a taste of other subjects that you don't like. Then you can truly know what you really love learning about.

I'm on the way there.

Brick walls are there for you to show how much you want something. Then I guess it also comes with a long hard slog before you finally get to the something you've always wanted. But that it probably cannot come before you experience and learn other things first.

I'm glad the holidays are here :)

No point defining what holidays mean, I guess we all know by now. And anyway, we've all learnt to appreciate whatever free time's given to us already.

Enough gabbling, off to make IH notes (finally, at 6.10 pm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment