-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I don't think there's a correlation as to how much I blog and how well I do for the exams... At least that doesn't make sense. :)) (<-- double chin)

I'm gaining more fats --more adipose?-- from sitting too much and eating (too much?). Hehehs. The only thing I can use to comfort myself is that being thinner will make me look unnatural and unhealthy (o_o...)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOt6mfjxeA <-- Forrest Gump soundtrack, so nice :))
Lifehouse <3

About my ambitions, and subject combinations, I think it would be best if I follow what I think's right and stop asking people because they've got their own views, and so they'll be biased to some extent. I guess the best people to ask would be teachers. Right tigger?




No comments:

Post a Comment