-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just came back from a trip to my grampa's house, and spent a rather unproductive day there. I mean very. I barely scraped a question in my maths rev booklet.
Heh and tomorrow I'm gonna watch UP! yay! finally.

Watched a show about ladyboys in Thailand. And I still feel it's unthinkable how some people are actually born a boy/girl at heart. I mean, when I was young, I never particularly wanted to behave like a boy or girl. But at the same time I think they are quite a sad/admirable bunch of people.

Facebook just sort of scared me again. I can't think what extent some people would go to to flirt. O:
Horny asses. -.-




No comments:

Post a Comment