-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I recently rediscovered how soothing Jay Chou's and Lin Jun Jie's songs are. :D Was listening to English songs for months and suddenly I switched to Chinese songs... but my fetish with Chinese songs never lasts long... Because I don't have a lot of them! And that's because they are erm hard to *get!

(Twitter) paulo coelho: 22/09 "Reality" is whatever majority deems it to be. Be part of the minority.

Ooh. Okay. Just being random.

If you like photos, visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/8268633.stm because they have a collection of a few pictures every day or every few days...

I think I have a very bad habit of straying over to the negative side and wallowing in discontent... Like I always have been doing these past few weeks. But watching TV and flipping through the news always succeeds in reminding me that I'm not the only person on Earth, that there are much more wonderful and horrific things happening to people happening across the world. And that there's life beyond school...
(this is really melodramatic, but I don't want to think of how I can paraphrase that...)

Though that feeling only happens once a day, eh, not like it's easy to see very far from where I usually am, which is in the classroom.

I guess I should think of the bigger picture and set my sights farther than the end of this year, farther than me, myself and I and definitely realize that I'm not the only person sitting in class.

Shall study now, and wait for Elsa to come online so we can finish (off) Confucius.

There are so many books I want to read! But when I think about it, there are a gazillion books in the world anyway, so it makes most sense to just be patient and wait.

There are things to be accomplished, let's go!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment