-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Okay, firstly, is anyone interested in going for any of the following?
1) New York Philharmonic Orchestra Performance (19/20 october)
Physics test I think. But it's new york philharmonic! 8|
2) Singapore Writer's Festival
Although I'm not so enthusiastic about this one, if you're talking about trying to get advice for a writing career, but I'm interested in this for the entertainment :)

I feel like I'm knowing less and less about the people in class... Not that I was very close to a lot of people in class anyway, maybe you could say half or more of the class. After 4 years together, everyone just spaces out and finds her own comfy corner and settles down. But I'm like that too, and I think one of the more extreme loners (not in the whole sense of this word) in class, so no complaints.
Makes me regret not being more sociable in the lower sec years. lalalalah.


Just wasted the whole afternooon:
1) Read newspapers
2) Ate some junk food here and there.
Hang on, Ferero Rocher is not junk food >:(
And mooncake and cheeseballs and some HL milk hahah
3) Slept.
:D

Shall stop wasting time here zgoshz.


No comments:

Post a Comment