-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, September 4, 2009

I've been thinking about education and me (again), and I've arrived at some deductions, but I shan't post anything about it because I don't see any point in doing so.

By the way, La Chata keeps sneaking into my head. And I just played DBSK's mirotic (because I was reading the mis-read lyrics version) so it's sneaking into my head too.

I am going to get all of you! I'll be standing at a corner with a spoon. Watch out.

Today was elections day, and it was amusing to watch sec 3s freak out. Being Nice Senior, I tried to encourage them. Now I think I should just have gone 'hyehyehyeh' at them. :)

Good night!

Actually, I love how our class has stuck together for 4 years, because it's like growing up together. It might be oh-so-boring at times, or it might be so dreary that you feel like stabbing the next person who gets on your nerves, but sometimes you appreciate it. :) Actually, I have been in a very -__- mood the past few weeks. With a few exceptions of lively outbursts.

Okay, good night!

I think my classmates might well just turn out to be a sort of comfort club for next year, where everything gets invaded by more (well) 'school' and we all get split into different classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment