-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, August 9, 2009

So, I have not revived piano.
I think my relationship with piano requires some sort of burst of inspiration. The type of feeling where I feel like I really want to play a song, like last time when I decided I would play some of LOTR songs on the piano. :D
So, that inspiration has not come. After all, piano is a creative hobby, and all creativity requires inspiration. :)

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! :D

I hate it when people do not trust my instincts and doubt whether I can keep my promises. Then again I don't always keep them, because I didn't regard them as promises. I hate it when I'm treated like a child who doesn't know what's good for herself.
OH PLEASE.

Never mind. Whiny issues aside.

I feel that school (yes, school, not life) is still very boring, but I must find ways by myself to make it interesting for me.
For example, reading! But I can't keep reading or my brain will automatically go into dreamy mode. For example, blogging! For example, I don't know, but inspirational slacking! (slacking which came purely out of inspiration)

I must learn to not treat my friends as just another part of dull school, but as a part of my life I should appreciate. :)
After all, it is they who spiced up my school years.


I enjoy spending time with extended relatives (including aunts and uncles), because they remind me that my life isn't all that mono-tracked and awfully boring. Although most of the relatives (whom I actually talk to/exchange a few words with) are older than I am, it is not boring. In fact some relatives of my generation are actually spoilt to the point of being a complete sore in the eye, and some are silent geeks who tap on the playstation the whole evening, and the rest are, well, complete strangers who are too shy/don't bother to talk to anyone. So I mainly talk to my elders. :) and pick up some gossip in hokkien :) (okay, it is quite mindless to call it gossip when it was actually a heartfelt confidence. oops sorry)

Okay, gtg, to try to fulfil my promise. promise? promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment