-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, August 24, 2009

Comparing my schedule to my brother's, as well as reading both our blogs, I have come to realize that life's actually quite a breeze where I am. I probably should stop feeling bored/resentful/like a victim.

We get to be 16 only once!

Anyway, in hindsight, it is quite fortunate to have abundant resources around me so that I can keep learning.
(no matter how sleep-inducing the topic is.)
(but not all topics are boring, some are actually quite interesting)

Like China studies. (i.e. tier 3 culture lessons). They are actually quite interesting to know, with the minor drawback that the notes are written in extremely summarized form, so learning it is like trying to memorize a long shopping list.

Notes in paragraph form would probably be better. But no time to make notes now, test is tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment