-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Okay!

Although I think that my previous posts have certainly been rather emo, but I still feel a twinge of anger when I think of said thing in previous post, that makes me curse aloud. (teehee!)

But now I think that although people may have tons of flawed ways of thinking that they try to impose on you, what matters most is your own judgment, which you would do well to trust. After all, no one else knows you better than you do.

Still, said thing in previous post cannot be the only thing with which I judge people. People do many other things that define who they are.

Away with this vague rubbish.

I'm currently slacking-- blogging and doing facebook quizzes. And listening to a dbsk song (O:)

After thinking through today's speeches, I think I really do appreciate my teachers, even though I'm not personally close to any of them. But they are nice and quite a joy to see in school. (Well, except maybe for one or two, but that's just the minority, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment