-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hmm. I've been really free these days and it's a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I have more control of my time and I can spend time slacking/doing other stuff that I like. Bad because sometimes I don't really know what to do. I guess I'll just follow my instincts and do whatever comes to mind.
Like reading. I always feel this obligation to read books that are, you know, academically enriching. But that's hard to judge when you come across books which you don't know. Or it will be really boring reading old classics with olde english. I'd like to read Wuthering Heights in modern english though. Doubt our library has that. I couldn't get past the first few pages of wuthering heights last time.
Okay a distraction arrived in the form of pam, and I'm watching nigahiga videos now.
Okay ended with me watching a rather stupid video halfway. not funny!
Anyway I do not feel inclinded to stress myself over anything right now.

Man, I feel a sense of unfulfilment somewhere inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment