-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, August 21, 2009

Anyone who sat beside Jess today for LA would have wanted to laugh/curse at her. Cos she was covering her eyes and asking me what she got! And of course, after seeing what she got, it gave me enough reason to whack her on the head.
And Jess here's another virtual whack for you! :) WHACKWHACKSPLAT.

I'm glad I've got an older brother who frequently gives me advice and pep talks (the most recent one given to get me to study for EOYs) and a mum who cares for us all in rather unobvious ways. I'm also glad I've got friends whom I can share my stuff with.

Yay!

Was practically grinning from ear to ear with relief today for Chinese. But still it ain't an improvement from last time. It's the exact same mark! o_o.

And I just played patient for my brother. Heheh. Really weird. It's not nice being a patient. (actually, of course) Not nice being a doctor too.

Anyway, I think I want to study humanities in university. But currently this aspiration is rather unstable because
1) My IH marks are not what you call good
2) I'm in triple science stream

But I guess number 2 isn't much of a problem as long as I do well in humanities (projects/extra stuff) in JC. I'm most likely not going to sign up for Humanities Programme, because looking back at my secondary school record, there's not much reason for the Hwa Chong Humanities Dept to accept me as a HP student.
So I'll have to depend on a hybrid subject combination and work hard and do a humanities tertiary education!
But firstly, we'll have to look at what's looming ahead.

And of course, all this thinking I've done above was done with the help of my brother.

I have a lot of books I wanna read.
A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment