-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Okay, I am feeling quite happy.
Firstly I have discussed with a group of friends the possiblity of starting a new project (yay!) and discussing a new project always sounds good, it always makes you feel excited.
I've also looked at other sabbatical outlines, and journalism sounds good, although I want to gather more information on that. (Hopefully I've got a reliable source) Work experience sounds good too, there's work at a hotel and at other interesting sounding organisations. :D

On a more serious note I think I need to get my head back on my shoulders and get down to work. D: EOYs sure sound (erm.) challenging. If I really have gotten my head back on my shoulders then I wouldn't be blogging about this actually.
Never mind.

I'd really like to do something useful for end of this year. Because after it's quite a landmark year, and I want to end it well! And also it's a holiday where we won't get a shred of homework so I'll be really free and I don't think I'd like to spend it lazing around. So will choose something meaningful! :)

Okay, back to screw my mind on more tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment