-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I want to read these books!

This is an extension of my Goodreads account. Because the to-read list there is too long to really give significance to these books:
1) Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (or another book by him would be okay too.)
In fact I think I've got a newfound interest in utopia/dystopia/"weird world" kind of books.
Actually it's a series. 1st book: The Giver; 2nd book: Gathering Blue and 3rd book: Messenger
So a note to myself: Go here!


Yay I like Goodreads. It's a good place for people who don't know what kind of books they'd like to read.

2) Lord of the Flies by William Golding
I heard this book was really scary. (?)

3) And on a side note, The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien!

I wanna go to the library nowwww! Shall visit library tomorrow. :D

Okay.
Another post coming up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment