-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now I will erase the damage that I did in the previous post.
No use for my future if I go on ranting.
Maybe I should keep my rebellion aside for now, and focus on studying.

IF NOT I HAVE AN EXTRA YEAR OF SCHOOLING! D: *horror*

SO, I must STUDY HARD!
START NOW! NEVER TOO EARLY TO START! STUDY A FEW ROUNDS!

Voice of sanity:
Some parts of studying are actually fun. While others are boring, the interesting parts kind of make up for it.
Studying should be my short term goal for now so that I can graduate with an easy heart. (and so my mum can breathe a sigh of relief).
Because I know I'll never sleep in peace if my marks are below (my) expectations.
Like how I haven't truly gotten over the fact that my Chinese marks are so dismal.
(Actually, why? My Chinese was kind of brilliant in Sec 1. Then it plummeted.)
(Maybe it's because I haven't read Chinese books for so long.)

Some things are better left unsaid.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment