-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do we all lead single-tracked lives filled with school and nothing else much?

D:

Pardon this but I'm relaly feeling rather drained/numb/bored. And I'm trying to study Physics.

I mean, besides school, do we all have something else to stimulate our minds with? For me, well, there's nothing else much but surfing the net for random bits of information and listening to music. And reading books.

I hope I don't sound like a nerd who's stuck either at home or in school all day.
Hai.
Actually, that's what I am.

I should really go out somewhere to find someplace/something else to occupy my mind eh.
Rather than filling out precious seconds writing such a ___ post.
On second thought, all my posts have mostly been about school.
-.-

Speaking of school, is it possible to take both KI and GP in JC? I doubt it. But they are rather different subjects right? So why do they give us an either/or option.

-------------------------------
Minutes later:
Never mind, I think I've got the ansewr to my first question. The answer is to provide for your own entertainment and not wait for it to fall into your lap.
o_o...

No comments:

Post a Comment