-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'd really love a school where people weren't so obsessed over marks, so worried about their futures and so anxious to compete well.
D:

We all lead a saaaaad, saaaaaaaad life.

If my words just extinguished your spirit, sorry, because this is a bout of depression that I have to blog about.

Brother: Isn't it a bit too early, at 16 years old, to worry about university stuff?
Me: But it's only 3 years away.
Brother: You've got a point. Hmm... (pause) Yah life is very sad lah.
[Person in question is not me. But don't you agree.]

And what I find the most demoralising is when someone constantly reminds you of his/her expectations of you. But at the same time he/she doesn't seem to be able to muster the courage to believe in you.
Imagine that. Sad right?
If you'd really like me to do well, please stop bugging me and please do not say that you picture me crying at the end of the year because I couldn't get to JC. Please.

Voice of optimism:
Well, what's said is said, but what's most important is you believe in yourself and you know what you are doing!
D:

Note to self:
Be as optimistic and driven as I was for Sec 3 EOYs.

No comments:

Post a Comment