-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, December 21, 2012

Just finished prac. Section's angst level rising. My angst level is also rising. Was ranting about all the injustices to myself in my head on my way home and had a good mind to type it all down here, but after that I complained a little to poey and it shifted into perspective. Not a lot of injustices actually; there's a hokkien saying that says 'it amounts to nothing if you're not nit-picky'. If you want the actual pronunciation it's 'mai hiam buay pai'. (do you know what i'm typing...?)
Anyway now all I'll say is,
I really really respect those 2 who made me feel appreciated and not worthless during prac, through seemingly small actions and words, but which gave a huge boost to my morale. They truly deserve their exco position. And I truly wish that I was working with them. I'm fangirling them here and they won't know, but maybe I'll tell them next time cos the band does give them birthday cards which we all sign on. Lovesthem x infinity. I'll tell them I'm their fan and they are very much appreciated by people like me.
People are not respected for their ability but for their character. How very, very true.
This dude ended up with a badly bruised ego and I couldn't help but pat him on the shoulder cos I know how it feels. But no cure, I think he dislikes all of us. -shrugs-

Besides those 2 whom I just fangirled, there's also another girl in my group who makes me feel appreciated but I just didn't fangirl her here because she's made me feel appreciated since the dawn of time. In simple words, she's my good friend over there. :D

I just wanna take these people and clone them a thousand times over.

I sincerely hope that no one from prac reads this, but if any of them are reading this, I'll say this to them: please imagine this post never existed. Quite impossible that any of them have my URL but this is in case there are weirdos out there who try to see if I have a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment