-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm not very used to myself being angry at somebody because it rarely happens, but I think I'm getting used to it, especially since I see this person everyday. Gosh I've never met such an irritating person before. Why does he have to be in a cca that I really like and in the same section on top of that. Being unused to being angry I've always been swallowing back my annoyance and lowering my sensitivity antenna and treating everything as a joke. But there comes a time when a line is crossed and I have to do something to show my anger. Well, what I did is, I typed in a passive-aggressive remark in our group chat in response to his nonsense comments. Quite anti-climactic-- I think you might have been expecting more e.g. I slapped him?

One reason I rarely get angry is because I'm afraid of hurting people and upsetting group dynamics. Another reason is that people usually get angry before I do and they retaliate first so I don't feel the need to do anything. But heck  the line is crossed already. It's even better if other people know I'm angry.

I do remember somebody retaliating to another of his nonsense comments a few months back in the same group convo. But she doesn't do it now because she's enjoying an overseas cip trip. I want her to come back soon.

Another thing that pisses me off is how he is so popular in the cca. He's just a huge flirt and has a loud voice that's why. No one sees his irritating side except us. And we are very tolerant people so he has had his way. Not anymore.

Sheesh I really had to get that off my mind, no matter how much I wanted to keep that in. On hindsight I actually think you all might cheer me on for finally getting angry cos I get angry so rarely it can seem abnormal.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to visit your blog.. I found this post is really useful one.. I love reading this kind of stuff. Your blog is one of a kind, i love the way you organize the topics...Thanks For More Visit us ..Grah Kalesh se Bachne dur karne ke Mantra

    ReplyDelete