-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I haven't actually written about what I think of the past term. Now that I'm comfortably in my holidays, well-fed, well-watered, well-slept, and slightly fattened up, I shall write what I think of it.
1. It was tiring. I felt quite burnt out by the end of the term.
2. It was really fun at certain times. I found myself enjoying the tiredness sometimes, because every second of my time was occupied and I had no time to be bored (or even existential. Although right now I can safely say I've gotten out of my existential mood.)
3. I like the people. In law, in samba. Was quite anti-social in samba, come to think of it, but now I'm seeing more of them so it doesn't hurt.

My companion on the MRT yesterday said that at 19, it's natural for me to not know what I want to be (because I said that I don't know what kind of lawyer I want to be). I've never actually thought of myself as young, I've always thought of the past and felt old. I guess I'm still very much a kid who's blundering around in this world.
Which I agree with more now that I've thought about it. Kids don't have a care in the world, and I truly don't, because I don't have to worry about my income (that's provided for) or my kids (non-existent) or whatever else an adult would worry about. And adults do have a load of things to worry about, learning from my 3-hour experience at pro bono.

Tralala~

No comments:

Post a Comment