-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hmm. After being moody and complaining about the people who have offended me I've realized that I should put it all behind me and pledge my allegiance to my cca instead and not get so affected by the people. After all I joined it cos I thought I would like learning how to play a drum, and it turns out I really do. Yes, so I will enjoy myself tomorrow and Sunday performing.
At the open space outside Takashimaya. 1 pm, 3 pm , 4.30 pm. Hahaha.
And I'm not the only one-- many seniors probably also harbour the same feelings towards other people who do not quite suit their palate. (from my observation) But today I heard them play a song, and it was really good, which shows that soured relations should never affect a group performance.
Ohhhhhhh yeah! :D

By the way, that's the instrument I play. ;)

And I went out with my secondary school friends today. They made me laugh so hard.
To my family and friends, just by existing alone, you give me faith in humanity. Yay. Thanks for existing and being in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment