-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Super bored while doing my assignment so...
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/perseverance?auto_login_attempted=true
I went to browse through this. :)
And now I'm glad to say I'm done with the assignment that cost me so much time (and is only a 0.5 unit module when usually other modules are 1 unit). Yay!
I think my bgs prof is really good though. pokes classmate who has him as prof next term. He shares interesting articles with us which are sometimes more interesting to read than my other law stuff. Not being rebellious, but we all need a break from academics sometimes.
Feeling stressed and kinda guilty at rejecting so many outings from friends. Sorry. :( But finals are 2 weeks away and I'm standing neck-high in revision. Not saying that you all are freer than I am, but I just can't focus if I go out with a pile of work left behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment